Who I am

3:46 PM

Assalamu'alaikum



Hy my name is Retno Hapsari. Born on February 16th 1993. From Indonesia. Student of   Dian Nuswantoro University Semarang. Alhamdulillah Muslim.:)
I like eating and sleeping, drawing (sometimes),browsing,singing, shoophing (of course I think all of you like it, especially girls :D) and anything that make me feel happy.

I started to know what is a blog since 2009, but at that time I was not really like bloging.2012 I've created this blog with the title "Note Book". Hope I can share anything that I know with you all. And now I know bloging is very interesting and I love it. :D
There are still many deficiencies in my blog, hope all of you can give me some suggestions advice and suggestions via comment and sharing the information.

Thanks for your visits and I really appreciate every comment you drop here....:)
Enjoy. .
Salam...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Thanks for your visits
I really appreciate every comment you drop here

Popular Posts